Monday, October 13, 2008

Short –n- Sweet

Hello Everybody,


 This week lended it's usual routine for the most part: working at Crocs, as well as Cencorp. I finished the internet ADP training I have been attending over the past three weeks. I took Razor and Molly to Mead to visit with Jennifer (the tenant), and in fact she kept Razor for the weekend. She said Razor whined  the whole time. She thought it was because the dog missed us. I thought it was more because she was separated from Molly, but after reuniting the two, she still whined. It was then that we came to the conclusion it was because she wanted to play. After annoying both Jimi and I at bedtime to play, I stayed up and played with her for a while.


 On Tuesday we watched an old 1970s movie "The Verdict" with Paul Newman.


 I went to dinner with my friend Brenda on Wednesday night. And Thursday evening we stayed home and bar-b-qued.


Friday evening I went to dinner with some girls from work. Jimi sold the little car, finally. Jimi got the furnace running, making the house toasty warm just in time for a predicted cold weekend.


 Since the weather turned cold and rainy all weekend, Jimi and I stayed in most of the weekend other than grabbing a bite to eat. On Sunday I had breakfast with my friend Melody, whom I had not seen in months. Sunday evening we got Dairy Queen through the drive through and came back to the house where we sat in the hot tub eating our ice cream. It began sprinkling just then, but that did not stop us. We enjoyed every minuted and every bite.


 Jimi worked most of the weekend on reworking his website. I have attached a link for you and he would like to have feedback from anyone willing to offer their opinion. www.dogbonegraphics.com.


He also put two of the videos he created for class projects on youtube. One of them is an animation of silly bar jokes and the other is the animals in our house with their personalities depicted through music. They are really cute and worth watching.


 Bar jokes:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFIWesJyeQQ


 Animals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUFuWF1niwc


 Friday night Jimi gave me a 'Forever' ring; more commonly known as a promise ring only more adult like. He said the ring on my finger will publicly display that I am forever taken and everybody should know it. Then he proceeded to give me scenarios of what we will be like when we are in our 70s. The ring is white gold with three amethyst stones. I was not expecting it.


 


I talked to Daniel for a bit on Sunday evening. He is doing well. He assured me that both he and Jennifer are being taken care of and things are not as bad as Jennifer leads. I somewhat assumed that Jennifer may exaggerate things, but I also must consider that we all have our own perceptions.


 It can be difficult having all four animals here. Although it is a very difficult decision for me to send Razor and Molly to a new home, it's a no brainer that I would choose a life with Jimi rather than keeping my miniature companions.  And don't let me forget to mention that since they have moved with me to Longmont and even though we have tried to create a new routine for them, they frequently purposely misbehave. In addition, they demand a lot of time and attention, and things can get stressful here, so the sooner they can go to their new home, the better. Otherwise I may be in need of a new home as well. Lol


 That was our week and all the news I have for you right now. Don't forget to check out the links above and send Jimi your feedback at Jim@dogbonegraphics.com.


Love Everybody,


Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment