Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello..it's us again

 


Hello Friends and Family,


 


All is well here in Colorado. Our week landed itself to a typical routine.


 


I played pool at the Moose Lodge on Monday evening and visited with my girlfriend, Brenda, on Wednesday night. Friday I broke down and took a two hour snowboard lesson. It was good and I do believe I benefited from it and it will be effective. Putting it into practice is the hard part.


 


Jimi continues to attend his classes and do his homework. He also spends a great deal of time working on, tinkering with, and driving the LTD.


 


Jennifer had a dentist appointment on Wednesday, but otherwise went to school and hung with friends.


 


Thursday evening the three of us went to Zo's Sushi for dinner. I had my first taste of caviar and it was YUMMY. Jennifer, however, nearly barfed watching Jimi and I eat it.


 


Saturday, around the normal household chores, Jimi and I bled the brakes on the LTD and took both cars to the tire shop for tire balancing and rotation.


 


Sunday morning Jimi and I went snowboarding and then spent rest of the afternoon at the coffee shop. Experimenting - Jimi cooked a pork roast on the grill - it was incredibly tasty.


 


Toward the end of March Jimi is planning a nine day trip photographing the southwest. During that time, Daniel will be here visiting. I purchased his plane ticket this week and we are making big plans.  


 


That sums up our week. Thinking of you - hugs & kisses.


 


Love,


Lorie & Jimi



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment