Monday, October 12, 2009

A Special Day for Dad!!

Hello Friends and Family,



My week had a good balance of all I do and I was able to get a few things off my plate.

Monday and Tuesday evenings I diligently worked for Cencorp catching up on a few things. Jimi and I managed to watch the movie "W", about George W Bush. It was pretty interesting.

Wednesday I left Crocs at 1pm and went to Mead to knock off more from the list of fixer-upper-to-dos. Jimi came out to lend a hand and take pictures for the MLS listing. I filled all the paperwork out and hopefully it will be listed in a few days. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thursday and Friday evenings I hit the books hard finishing my 40 page short story and turning it in. Jimi entered an on line photo contest for fun.

Saturday morning Jimi, Jennifer, Miller, and I got in the car for Nebraska. On the way, we stopped in Beaver City to see my Aunt Mildred and Uncle Jim and then continued on to my parent's house. We surprised Dad for his 70th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! Sunday while Mom and Dad were at church, Jimi and Miller went exploring the area with Jimi's camera and I finished up ALL my homework for the week. That afternoon we celebrated Dad's birthday with cake and ice cream.

It was an awesome visit and great to see everyone. Here are a few pictures.



We began our trip home Monday morning to start a new week all over again.

Hope all is well with you.

Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment