Monday, November 2, 2009

We're nearly outa here

Friends and Family,
 
It's just a few days before we leave for our two week adventure in Vietnam. I am so ready for this and when we return, I hoping to have a new outlook and attitude on life. :-) You will not be receiving a weekly update next week, but I will write just as soon as I can upon our return. We will keep in touch with my father as often as we are able to while away. We will probably not be making outgoing calls, as they are $4.99 a minute. In coming text messages are free, so text me all you want, and outgoing text messages are .35 cents per text, so I may send one here n there.
 
These past few weeks have been stressful and overwhelming. My tenant is finally out of my house - thank God - however, as Jimi expected, she left everything she did not want including a couple pieces of patio furniture. Now I have to figure out what to do with them. I'm not complaining though, I'm just thankful to be done with that stress in my life. Other than seeing her at work, I will have to have no further contact with her and that is a very good thing.
 
I will spend at least two nights this week in Mead cleaning the house, etc. I want it in presentable condition while we are away just in case someone wants to see it. Having it completely empty, free of animals, and all that negative energy will surely help. So, this is my next hurdle - selling the house. Please cross your fingers and/or pray (whatever your beliefs) that I can sell it by the end of the year.
 
Jimi concentrated the week on his photography challenges. Friday night we went to Loveland for a brief visit with my cousins Mark and Nancy. Dad had previously left his pickup truck there for Mark to work on. Jimi and I picked it up and Saturday morning we drove it to Wray, Colorado where we met Dad and gave it back to him. Dad bought us breakfast, we visited for a hour and then headed home. Saturday night Jimi and I went to a Halloween party with Matt and Tracy - that was super fun! And then on Sunday I dealt with the drama of my tenant ALL day. I was at the Mead house from 9am until 8pm minus a couple of hours in the middle of the day. It was draining and exhausting. I got home about 9pm and then went to work for Cencorp.
 
It's now month end for both Crocs and Cencorp - I will be busy this week preparing for our trip, working extra hours for both companies and making sure I am good with school. As Jimi said last night - "all this is only temporary". I also look at it, as I will be a stronger person when it's all over. What I'm really worried about is that I am going to be bored stiff on the boat and not know what to do with myself - ha-ha - just kidding. Jimi teases me about this because I'm such a busy go getter individual.
 
That's it for now.
Love everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment