Monday, December 7, 2009

Working @ Crocs

Hello all,
 
We don’t have much to report for last week. You are probably glad considering the last few have been so lengthy.
 
Jimi did some major cleaning around the house filling the dumpster. He also continued to work on his hobby: taking pictures. He was especially excited to receive a new camera lens in the mail last week. He played and experimented with that and worked on his on-line photography challenges.
 
Besides working both jobs, I began putting together our Vietnam scrapbook, did some Christmas shopping/organizing, and finally decorated the Christmas tree. I finished up my writing class. This is actually the last week, but we really have no work. I do not have my final grade yet; however, right now I am sitting at a 95% and I don’t expect that the change.
 
Jimi and Jennifer both got temporary part time jobs at the Croc’s Warehouse sale. Jimi worked 10 hours on Saturday and will work 10 hours each week for the next two weeks. Jennifer worked 6 hours on Saturday and 9 hours on Sunday. She will work up to 30 hours each week for the next two weeks. They both had fun doing it. I’m going to work the same hours as Jimi this week.
 
We have a few things on our “to do” lists this week and we'll tell you all about them next Monday. Hope things are well with you!
 
Love Everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment