Monday, July 19, 2010

See the pictures.....

Hello everyone,

Well..... what to say this week.... as the week went on, I wondered every day what I would have to report and I still really have no idea.

We played pool a couple of evenings. I worked some extra hours at both my jobs. Jimi fixed my car with a new bumber and paint - it looks wonderful. Finally after we found ourselves miserably hot and bored on Saturday, we spent Sunday afternoon in the cool Colorado mountains. Oh ya, we also went to the red neck races Saturday night; with what had to be  the record setting night of accidents and a line of oil covering the entire ring of the track.

.......And we tiptoed around the house, as not to make any sort of mess. Otherwise, all is good and on schedule as planned.

Here are the real estate pictures of Jimi's house.




















We hope you are doing well.

Love everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment