Tuesday, August 31, 2010

From Colorado to Texas

Hello Friends and Family,

I'm half way through my stay in McAllen, Texas. Last Tuesday was a travel day and then I spent Wednesday through Friday in the Cencorp office. It feels good to be here. I have no issues with the hot weather, but the traffic is really bad and I'm not real fond of it.

Jimi flew in Thursday evening. We spent the weekend driving over to South Padre Island and up to Corpus Christi. The Corpus Christi drive is too far for us to even consider as a future destination; however, South Padre Island was nice with an "island time" feel to it. There are a few sail boats, but nothing like the Florida area. We are still doing research and weighing our options. I dropped Jimi off at the airport Monday morning and I am here rest of the week.

Yesterday, Jimi and I recognized our four year anniversary!

Hope all is well with you.

Love Everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment