Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Texas again...

Hello Friends and Family,

Another week gone by and another Monday here (Tuesday now).

We had a pleasant week. Jimi got to spend some time with his friend Matt. When not working, I did a few more paintings. The parameter of my art studio is filling up fast. I had lunch with my friend Vicki, coffee with Brenda, and dinner with Melody. Trying to stay in touch with all my close friends and enjoy their company while I am still around.

I've been reading the book "The Lord of the Rings". It's slow going and I'm certain that if I am even able to finish it, it will take the entire six weeks. I am nearly 1/2 way through it and have just over three weeks before it has to be returned to the library.

Jimi and I played pool a couple of evenings last week. I lost every game except the last one, which I won without hitting a single ball in the pocket. Jimi's been really good lately - leaving me in the dust. Good job Jimi!

We had a showing on the house on Saturday, but no news has come back from that yet.

Sunday I flew to Texas for two weeks. I am meeting with an employee from Finland, who is gathering information to convert the system over to the system used in Finland. Fun fun - I think I am going to get a lot busier pretty soon. It sounds like I may be spending  a lot more time in Texas in the coming months. Jimi and I also have some personal travel coming up.

That's all for now. Hope all is well with you.

Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment