Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's really cold here

Dear Friends and Family,

The showing activity on the house has definitely increased. We had three showings in four days and then two more showings this past weekend. We are hopeful and confident; it's just a matter of time now.

I worked all week, as Jimi also worked delivering pizzas. We had lunch with Vicki on Wednesday. I met Brenda for dinner on Friday, and Saturday we spent the night in Denver visiting friends, Janka and Juraj.

Last week the weather was so nice, Jimi and I were taking long (average 3 mile) walks nearly everyday. This week the weather is really really cold, with a high of 0 degrees today; ouch. I am so thankful I don't have to go out and I can work from home.

I still have not a word from Jennifer; therefore, I know nothing about her discharge or when she will be here. I haven't given up hope yet though. Maybe no news is good news and they have decided to keep her. :-)

Well, my update is really short this week. But, I don't want to bore you any more than I already have.

Please pray for my long time family friend, Sally Goetzke, as she had surgery yesterday.

Love Everybody,

Lorie and Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment