Sunday, January 23, 2011

Home is where Jimi is

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm home and I am so happy. Home is where Jimi is; making the most of it and not taking it for granted, as I don't know when I'll have to leave again. With the new system Cencorp adopted, I am paperless. This means I should be able to work totally from anywhere I'm at only needing to travel to McAllen in certain instances.This makes me happy.




When I arrived home Friday evening, Jimi was at work; however, he left me a bouquet of fresh flowers and a strand of black pearls with a note welcoming me home sitting on the kitchen table.


We spent the entire day on Saturday rearranging the house to make it more inviting for showings. The shows are increasing. We had one on Friday and another on Saturday. Our bedroom and an office for Jimi is located in the basement. We converted the storage area in to a walk in closet and it looks pretty nice. The main level now has a dining room, living room, the kitchen and the bathroom. We didn't make any changes upstairs. It still has my art studio, my office, and the spare bedroom. The changes are different, but we will get used to them and are certain the showings will be better received.

Sunday was a lazy day. We kind of putzed around the house, took a long walk around the neighborhood, and then Jimi went to work at 4pm.

I finally heard from Jennifer yesterday. I am sad to report she is coming home. Thank you to everyone who prayed for her. I will give a further update on her status in the near future.

That's all for now. Love and Prayers.

Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment