Sunday, May 1, 2011

Inspection Overload

Hello all,

The week went by quickly and we now have less than three weeks left here, if all goes as planned.

I failed to mention in an earlier email that Daniel may be moving to Alaska. His father is transferring there and Daniel is considering whether he will go or stay in Weiser. I'll keep you posted.

Jimi worked endlessly on the house in preparation for the inspection, which should happen sometime this week. We spent Friday without electricity and Sunday with out water. It wasn't bad though - a necessary discomfort. I've gone through a few closets in the house, and Jimi and I began reorganizing the garage; however, we don't want to do a whole lot until after this week when the inspection is done and possibly more negotiations.

Thursday evening, I attended my final Beta Sigma Phi Founder's Day dinner with my fellow sorority sisters whom I've been affiliated with  for 20 years. I may try to attend the meeting on the 16th, if time permits.

Saturday night, along with Jennifer and Tim, we met Brad and Ellen for dinner at our favorite sushi restaurant, Zo's. Yummy! It was sooo good and we really enjoyed our time with long time friends who are so dear to our hearts.

I delivered my latest order of cards on Sunday to the coffee shop and did a mass mailing to local businesses.

Things are going well and we push on...more to come.

Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment