Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't Blink

Hello all,
 
Last week and especially the weekend was a blur, I don't suppose that has anything to do with me being completely wiped out from driving to Nebraska and back over the weekend. Anyhow....
 
Last week was more of the usual "to do's". Wednesday Jimi and I went up to Loveland and bought a keyboard. I'm excited to begin playing around on it - I've missed my piano since I sold it last fall and Jimi said I could take a keyboard with us when we move and once we purchase a boat, we will be able to determine how much room we have for it. It's a good one, lightweight, but kind of big, and the price was really good. We found it on Craigslist.
 
My girlfriend Melody and I left Friday night for my parents and sister's house in Nebraska. We took a truck load items to store and some things to give away. I spent most of Saturday working on my mother's computer. Melody played with my great nephew and hung out with mom and dad - oh ya - I gave her the exciting Stamford tour. We also visited other relatives: mom's sister, Aunt Thea, and Dad's sister, Aunt Mildred and Uncle Jim. I collected pictures and other items for my genealogy projects. Saturday night we went to my sister's house and hung out. Early Sunday morning it was back on the road again heading home. These trips are always so fast.
 
Jimi couldn't do much on the landscaping last week because of all the snow we got again. The weather for this week looks good and he has major plans.
 
That's all for now. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures for you; I didn't take my camera this weekend.
 
Love everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment