Monday, June 11, 2012

New FT job

Dear Friends and Family,

.A quick update this week to bring you up to speed on a few things.
.

My last day at Cencorp was Wednesday, June 6th....or was it? Not exactly. It was my last day as a full time employee, but I have been convinced to stay on working a few hours each week helping with some miscellaneous tasks.  I will work an hour in the mornings before we head off to Sanibel.

.

I  am now helping Jimi full time on Sanibel. We have six months until our goal launch date and seven months until our goal live aboard date. We've begun digging in to the electrical and so far so good. We found a couple of unexpected problem areas (unrelated to the electrical) that have to be addressed, but think we have them under control.

.

We had a BBQ with friends a couple of weekends ago. Last Sunday we spent the day snorkeling at Siesta Key. It's the perfect time of year for an ocean swim - I love it.

.

I began my next TEFL class: Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL). This class will specialize my certificate into the five to thirteen age group.

.

That's really all we have for you right now. Here are a couple of pics from the beach.




We'll be sure to take more of Sanibel's refitting.

.

Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment