Friday, January 31, 2020

And a New Year Begins

Happy 2020


There's not a whole lot to report so this will be short. As you know we had a busy November and December traveling and it doesn't really end there. But first, we started 2020 with a spectacular dinner at a Thai restaurant in Punta Gorda called Mint Thai Cuisine and then a movie at the Port Charlotte mall. We saw Tom Hanks in A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. It was a great movie; one I would watch again. 
 On January 4th I flew to McAllen, Texas for the month of January. I didn't get any pictures...well other than the rental car that I completely fell in love with. 

I only took this picture because I was describing it to my husband.
I spent the month concentrating on working at the office during the day and walking the treadmill in the evenings to get my steps recorded on the Fitbit Jimi gave me for Christmas.
I did some light shopping, had dinner with coworkers and binge watched cable TV, since it's not something I'm accustomed to. 


Here's a Texas size waffle from the hotel's breakfast.

I'll end this post with a picture of our undeniably precious grand-daughter 
Aubree who will be turning 3 in two months.



And this is our daughter Jennifer with Aubree.


No comments:

Post a Comment