Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Dear Sweet Aunt Carol

 

Hello again,

I'm beginning this post with sad news. My Aunt Carol, who is my dad's brother's wife passed away on July 31st. I realize none of my readers knew her, but I still wanted to write a little something. She was an amazing woman. Education was very important to her; people in general were important to her. She understood the value of ALL life. I didn't spend much one on one time with her and that is something I will regret for the rest of my life. When something like this happens it reminds me that life is precious and we need to remember our loved ones before it's too late.

I'm praying for her children, grandchildren and the rest of my family.

Many of my cousins came from out of state to attend the funeral services. We had food and time together in our back yard.



Now that the yards work outside is mostly finished for the year, I've been concentrating on sewing and embroidery. I have finally accepted the fact that I will not be doing any craft fairs this year because of covid. However, I'm making things anyhow. I've opened an Etsy shop, but I'm not very hopeful with it.

I've received a number of local orders which keep me busy.

Jimi is making progress on the renovations but I won't show you any updated pictures yet.

We spend a good bit of time on the newly built deck in the back yard. My Flowers are doing great.


And we have a friend, who seems very fond of Jimi.



I'll end this post with the little cutie patootie in her tutu.


No comments:

Post a Comment