Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Parties





Family and Friends,

Hello everyone. This week was pretty full for Jimi and I.

Jimi finished his classes for the semester and now has a six week break before the next set begins. I don't think he has his grades yet, but I am confident that he will have finished again with straight As.



I worked at Crocs and for Cencorp, as well as finished some homemade Christmas gift projects.


Thursday night was the Cencorp Christmas party. It was merely a dinner at a nice Italian Restaurant in Boulder called Carellis. After dinner six of the eight of us went to a nearby bar called the Dark Horse. We each had a drink or two and then went home. I think we were home by 10:30pm. I have attached a group picture of us. Some of you know some of these folks.



Friday night we had to turn around and do it all over again, as it was the Crocs Christmas 
party. This party was held at the Boulder Theatre. My department went to dinner beforehand just down the street at the Cheesecake Factory. It was very yummy. The party was a lot of fun too. The live band called the Funkiphino was very good. We danced practically the whole evening and had a blast. Still we were home by 11:30pm or so. Attached is a picture of (from left to right) my closest friend Vicki, my boss Eric, my other close friend, Jennifer who is also rents my house, and then, me. This picture was fun because we were trying to get a serious picture of us, but Jimi kept snapping pictures one after the other, which only made us laugh and goof off more. After six goofy pictures, we finally got a serious one, but I thought it was more fun to send you this one.

 Also in this week Jimi made another you tube video. You have to watch this one; it is so funny. We began preparing for the making of it last weekend at our favorite local diner, and he finished it up later in the week.







We spent all day Saturday on the bathroom. We took down all the fixtures, towel racks, and medicine cabinet and then painted a couple of coats of the white paint. We also watched Pulp Fiction and reaxed a bit before bed.

Sunday the weather turned cold and snowy. We woke up to several inches of snow and below zero tempuratures. We stayed in the house ALL day. We painted some more on the bathroom; however, it is not finished. I did all the laundry, cleaned the house, wrapped a few presents, and worked for Cencorp. It was a great indoor day. 

That's about it for now. Hope all is well and you have a wonderful week.



Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment