Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moab Weekend

Friends and Family,


Hello and thank you to all who have supported Jimi in raising money for the ACS ski/snowboarding event. We have received awesome response and have proven that every little bit helps, as he is only $45 away from reaching his goal.

Jimi had class Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday this week. When he was not in class, he was working on the house or his school work. He also fixed Jenn’s computer and kept my car one day to work on it. Friday evening he and Miller left for a weekend trip to Moab. They did some 4-wheeling, but mostly spent time capturing the beauty of the area in his camera.



 My week was the same as always, as far as work is concerned. I still find myself overwhelmed with work from Cencorp. And I had to work a little extra at Crocs processing month end sales reports.

I met my girlfriends Julie and Lisa for coffee Tuesday night. Jimi and I watched the movie “Rock N Rolla” Wednesday night. Thursday night Jimi and I went to Zo’s Sushi and Thai restaurant for dinner: the food was fabulous. Friday evening my daughter and I met my friends from work at Bagalis Italian restaurant for dinner and drinks. We had planned to then see the movie “He’s Just Not That In To You”, but it was sold out. We went home and called it an early evening. Saturday I spent the day working around the house. I met a couple of girlfriends at Buffalo Wild Wings that evening. Eventually we moved over to Old Chicago’s and closed the place down. It was a late night, but we had so much fun.

Again on Sunday I worked around the house. Jimi and Miller arrived home around 4pm and at 6pm we went to our friend Kay’s house for dinner. After dinner we spent a few hours on the Wii. We skied, snowboarded, ski jumped, worked a ball puzzle, and bowled. By the way Jenn bowled a 202 on the Wii. She is the Wii bowling Queen at this point. It was fun and we enjoyed ourselves.


That’s it…that was our week. Hope all is well with you and you have a fabulous week.


Love Everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment