Monday, March 16, 2009

Hundreds of Butterflys




Hello Friends and Family,

Last week was a good one, but the weekend was great. I’m not sure that anything was really different from any other weekend, but for some reason, I actually feel like I had a weekend and it was really good. I did not hesitate coming back to work on Monday.

I worked for Cencorp, played around with my new Photoshop program, scrap booked and the usual household things. Jimi went to school, did a little side work, worked on the LTD, as well as his usual routines.

I ordered a loan assumption package from my mortgage company. I should have it with in 45 days. As soon I get it, I will actively begin advertising and searching for a buyer. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes smoothly.

I also began searching for a new used refrigerator for the Mead house. My tenant reported that it is working too good and freezing the food.
 

Jimi and I took the LTD to visit our friends, Tom & Linda in Boulder. We had a nice visit and being older they really enjoyed seeing the car. When we got home, we built a fire in the back yard, curled up in a blanket, cooked burgers, and drank a couple of beers. It was sweet!
 

Saturday Jimi and I went to the Butterfly Pavilion in Denver. I had never been there before. It was really neat; an awesome place to shoot photography. Jimi spent time teaching me about shooting photography. I purchased a digital photography book a few months ago and have been reading up on the subject, but this was the first time I tried taking serious photos. I was surprised that I got some pretty good shots; Not as good as Jimi’s; however, good for me and my camera though. I couldn’t be happier. As always, Jimi got some really good shots.


Later that afternoon we took Miller for a long walk. We sat by the river for a while to let Miller romp and play. It took Miller back to his younger days; chasing sticks and swimming in the river. We stayed for quite a while. Miller had a blast, while Jimi and I liked watching Miller act young again, as well as the quiet time.

Sunday I went snowboarding with my girlfriend, Jana. We stayed for about three hours and had a super time. Jimi stayed home to rebuild the carburetor in the LTD. I think I wasted the rest of Sunday afternoon away. Sunday night we watched a movie together.

All is well.

Love Everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment