Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Hello All,


Jimi and I were busy this week with quite productive tasks possessing focus and organization.

Jimi overcame some hurdles with his homework in his video class and web design class. He can now focus on weekly assignments and final assignments with a little more ease. He began tearing down the fence around the back yard replacing some posts and then putting the sections back up. I helped him one day after work for a couple of hours. It's still a work in progress.

I concentrated my time on going through my scraps of craft paper and supplies. I decided I will try not to purchase anymore, but use up what I have in an effort to utilize my supplies over the next year. I would hate to throw everything away upon our move to the west coast.

Jimi purchased a real estate sign for my house in Mead. We will paint it and place the for sale sign in Mead as soon as time allows. We went out to Mead Saturday morning and took pictures of the house, so we can make flyers as well.

I had 29 auctions on ebay end over the weekend, so I had quite a few things to package and ship. I continue to type up descriptions for many more items. 



Thursday evening we went to the Avalanche Hockey game with my girl friend Vicki and her friend Dave. Although the Aves did not win (again), it was a really good game. They played hard, as the game was neck and neck the whole time. It went into overtime and finally ended when we lost on the shootout. It kept us on the edge of our seats.

Friday night we went to dinner and then spent some nice time alone without work, school, kids, animals, etc. etc. It may be just me, but it seems like we don't get much of that anymore. We get so caught up in all the things we need to get done that time gets away from us. Saturday we took Miller for a walk and otherwise worked on things I mentioned earlier.

Jennifer is doing better. She went to every class last week and is bringing all her grade back up rapidly. If she stays on track she will have no problem passing all her classes this semester. I took her to Loveland on Sunday to have Easter Dinner with her Grandparents. She enjoyed that.

I found out on Sunday that my dear Aunt Mildred (dad's sister) is in the hospital and has been there since last Tuesday. Please remember her in your prayers.

I think Jimi and I plan on again focusing our concentration on our various projects. Summer is approaching quickly and we want to get as much as possible accomplished and out of the way, so we have more time to play in the nice weather. Basically everything we do in our lives right now is in preparation that we will be able to move next year. There is so much to be done. Looking at the big picture is very overwhelming - so it's one project and one day at a time.

Love Everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment