Monday, June 8, 2009

Roofing is fun?

Hello All,
 
I don’t have much to write this week. Our week had little variety.
 
Jimi and Daniel worked on the roof everyday; typically beginning around 8am and quitting between 7pm and 9pm. By Sunday they were exhausted, especially considering that Saturday was hot and sunny whereas the days prior had been cooler and rainy; therefore, they decided to take Sunday off. They spent the day resting up to get ready to begin all over again on Monday. At this time the roof is 2/3rds of the way finished, and both guys have worked very hard.
 
I tried to do the lemonade cleansing (detox) again, but it didn’t go well. Either I wasn’t into it mentally or something wasn’t right because unlike last year when I did it for 10 days feeling alive and energized, this time I felt tired and rundown. I aborted the plan after three days.
 
Thursday evening Jennifer and I went to the salon for pedicures and manicures. It was the first time that I remember having a pedicure. It was fun and quite relaxing.
 
I worked four -ten hour days last week and had Friday off of work, which I spent in my office at home catching up on things.
 
Friday night all four of us went to the Red Zone for supper and a cocktail. Saturday night we went to the drive in theatre and watched the new movies “Terminator” and “Star Trek”. Star Trek was really good and we recommend you see it.

The guys will finish up the roof this week and we have a few extracurricular activities planned. Hope all is well with you.
 
Love Everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment