Monday, October 26, 2009

Photography Challenge

Hello Everyone,

This week entailed much of the same as the previous. Work is still crazy busy at Crocs and Cencorp. I worked ahead in my writing class and think I am doing well. I got an A on my short story and am now working on a one act play. We are getting excited about our trip; however, I am so busy that I know the time will go by quickly. We leave in less than two weeks now.

I collected more things from my house in Mead, and sold a few more things on Craigslist.

Jimi joined an ongoing online photography competition. He's worked hard taking photographs and submitting them. I have attached a few for you: "I Fell in to a Burning Ring of Fire" is a camera in motion challenge taken with a single exposure for 30 seconds. The picture of me being blown away, was taken for the three techniques challenge, being high key, portrait, and stop actions. And the picture of the church with the mountains in the background and reflection on the water was for an open challenge. I think he's having fun with it!





Matt and Tracy came over for a quick BBQ after work on Thursday. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to enjoy their company for long, as I had a lot of work to do.

Friday, October 23rd was mom and dad's 45th wedding anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!!!

That's all for now - it's back to hitting the books!
Love everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment