Monday, December 14, 2009

Tis the Season.....

Hello all,

Another week past means another week closer to Christmas, another week closer to the new year, and another week closer to my and Jimi’s departure from Colorado to the west coast. We still plug away with preperations.

Just as most other weeks, ours flew by. Jimi again worked the Crocs sale Thursday and Friday and I worked with him; I cashiered while he bagged. We had fun. Jennifer worked the Crocs sale after school on Thursday and Friday until close and then all day on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully she’ll be able to work through the end of the sale, as she has plans to buy a car with her earnings.

We also had a Holiday dinner party with the Colorado Cencorp crew last Tuesday evening (picture attached) and attended a Christmas open house party of friends, Bob & Kay Wetzsteon.



Jimi spent Saturday traveling Colorado in search of rural decay for a photography challenge, while I did various and miscellaneous things around the house.

We did a little Christmas shopping and I finished our Vietnam scrapbook. I also took pictures of it and will get it in our blog for you to view as soon as I can. I’ll let you know.

With the holidays upon us, we are busy every night this coming week….tis the season…………….
Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

I failed to mention in previous emails some birthdays.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister, MARIE. Her birthday was November 7th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my son, Daniel. His birthday was November 10th.

HAPPY ANNIVERISARY to Jimi’s brother and sister-in-law, Jeff & Karen. Their anniversary was December 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment