Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Hello Friends and Family,


The week without Jimi was different and at times lonely, but I managed. Of course it had its benefits too, like being able to spread out across the entire bed while sleeping. Lol- I got spoiled; however, not really worth the trade of him being away. 

I stayed busy by working extra hours, painting, drawing, and vegging. Friday night was a little lonely and I had really wished Jimi was home, so we could play pool. However, Saturday made up for it. I had the most incredible mother's day weekend ever! Jennifer wrote me a three page letter of how much I mean to her, we went shopping for most of the afternoon and that evening, and she took me to a mother-daughter dinner held by her church. We ate a three course meal with a choice of prime rib or pork roast. Entertainment included live music, skits, and poem readings. Sunday morning Jenn and I met my girlfriend, Melody and her daughters for breakfast. I then came home and spent the day doing everything I wanted to do. It was a fabulous weekend!

In Florida, Jimi and Matt are having an awesome time. They flew into Tampa, concentrated on marinas between Tampa and Fort Meyers finding incredibly valuable information for our future. During their journey they have walked, jogged, and laid on a lot of beaches, played some pool, rode jet skis in the ocean, snorkeled, and 'chatted' with marine life in the ocean. They spent a day or so in Miami, which Jimi said he did not care for, they drove down towards the Keys, and are now heading their way back North to catch their flights home on Wednesday.

I miss him and will be glad when he's home.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all moms!!!

Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment