Monday, July 26, 2010

Old Home Movies

Dear friends and family,


Another uneventful, but good week. We still tiptoe around the house and there is nothing new to report.


Our friend Matt hung out with us on Tuesday; we had a nice visit. Jimi and I played pool on Thursday (and I won more than half our games)  Yay for Lorie!


Friday afternoon Jenn, Jimi, and I toured the Anheuser Busch Budweiser plant in Fort Collins, CO. Afterwards we ate at Hooters and then came home to watch a couple of movies.


Saturday evening Jimi went out with two friends: Juraj and Shawn for Shawn's 40th birthday. I went to dinner and the movies with one of my best friends, Melody.


Sunday, we putzed around the house and then took a long walk around the three Golden Pond lakes in Longmont. We needed the exercise!


Our cat, Molly, has been a bit under the weather. She's been sneezing and a little grumpy. I hope she gets better soon.


Other than that no new news this week - but we'll definitely keep you posted if anything comes up.


If you have time, check out this video my father took in the late 60s to mid 70s. It's about 37 minutes long and there is no sound. It's a big file, so give it time to load before you hit play. Some of it may be boring for you, if you are not a part of the family. Most members from both my mother's and father's sides are in it; more towards the end though.


Love everybody,


Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment