Monday, September 6, 2010

12 hour moto ride

Dear friends and Family,

I made it through the week in Texas; I loved and enjoyed my time there. However, I'm ecstatic to be back home, but for how long, we don't know.

Daniel got the pin removed from his toe. He has a couple more weeks of healing, but at least now he is off crutches.

Jennifer worked it out with her recruiter to ship off to boot camp directly from Idaho rather than coming back to Longmont first. This works out best for everyone. I am proud of her.

Sunday morning Jimi and I took off on the motorcycle for a 6 hour ride. We ended up dropping in to visit my parents in Stamford, Nebraska. They were shocked and very happy to see us. We called my sister to let her know we were in town and she came over to visit also. We had a super nice time. This morning we headed back to Longmont, again taking about 6 hours. The winds were crazy strong, but Jimi is very experienced at riding with high winds, so all was well.

Two weeks ago were Jeff and Karen's Birthdays (Jimi's brother and sister in law). We wish them both a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I have a busy busy week ahead and then I fly off to McAllen again.

As always - we will keep in touch. HAPPY LABOR DAY

Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment