Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Texas get-away....

Dear Friends and Family,

I am having an awesome time in Texas. I'm working by day and spending my evenings working out in the hotel gym for just over an hour, reading by the pool for a couple of hours, and retiring to my room for a glass of wine, some TV, and more reading until the lights go out.

Last week I worked with one guest from our home office in Finland. This week another arrived, as well as our new CEO. There is so much to do and so little time, but at least my day is not so boring. I love my job here!

Jimi got the house ready for potential showings while he was also out of town. He's been craving a long motorcycle ride, so he left last Wednesday arrived at some friend's house in West, Texas on Thursday and then to McAllen on Friday. We spent the weekend together. It was like a mini vacation. We went to the movies, sat by the swimming pool, and played pool on some full size tables On Sunday, we spent the day driving the beach of Boca Chico; unpopulated territory, an incredible amount of sea shells, and the seagulls and pelicans were great.

Jimi left Monday morning for home. I will be here rest of this week and then reunited with him in Longmont.

Things are busy, but we are doing well. Several showing on the house, but yet no bites.

Love everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment