Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a work work work week

Hello Everybody,
 
One thing of interest this week, but otherwise it was productive for us, yet boring for you to read about; therefore, I will be brief.
 
I spent the week and weekend engolfed in working both my jobs. Jimi was very productive with honey-dos around the house.
 
We made time to cook together a couple of nights, which is something I really love doing, and we went to the local pub one evening for a few beers.
 
Saturday we rearranged a portion of the house. We disassembled what we used to refer to as the "reading room" and turned it into a working room for selling on ebay. We have a packaging/boxing table with shelves holding all our supplies and a photo table for taking pictures with a white and black backgrounds. We believe making the process more effecient will encourage/motivate us to sell the things we have that have been sitting around for a long time.
 
I spent some time on the phone with my exhusband and my daughter, Jennifer, this week. Jim S. was laid off from his job in Kingman. He has since accepted a position for a fire equipment company in Boise, ID.We are making arrangements for Jennifer to move back to Longmont with Jimi and I. The details including the date has not been worked out yet, but I will keep you posted.
 
I finished our 2008 scrapbook, but did not have time to upload them to our blog for you viewing. When I get them done, I will let you know.
 
We woke up to several inches of snow this morning and I am meeting Jimi for coffee in Niwot in a few minutes, and otherwise that's it. All is well and life is good.
 
Love Everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment