Monday, June 29, 2009

Entertainment's Edge

Hello Friends and Family,
 
We've had fun this past week showing hospitality to Jimi's friend, Matt. The guys (Daniel included) have done quite a few fun things.
They tubed down the river in Lyons one day, took the sail boat out on the lake another day, challenged each other at pool, and spent a day caving (exploring underground caves, which are cool, wet, and pitch black). I wished I could have gone, but I had to work. We invited Mike and Miia over to also visit with Matt and enjoy chicken and burgers on the grill. Saturday morning Jimi, Matt, and I took Miller (Jimi’s dog), Razor and Molly (who used to be my dogs) on a hike up Mt Sanitas. Part of the way up Miller was not doing well, so Jimi decided to take him back down and wait for us at the bottom. Miller is getting old and not able to do things as he used to. Razor, Molly, Matt and I made it to the top and back down again in about 2 ½ hours. Jimi and Miller were at the bottom waiting for us. That evening we all went to the Colorado National Speedway; however, we typically refer to the event as the red neck races.
 
I showed my house to two interested parties this past week. One couple came back a second time to inspect it further.  They asked for the paperwork on assuming the loan and stated they would call the mortgage company and get back to me. It looks promising and I am trying not to get my hopes up.
I spent a great deal of my time in Mead over the weekend. My tenant was out of town and I volunteered to dog sit. It was nice to be out there again, but I missed being at home with Jimi.
That's all for now...more to come this week.
Love Everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment