Monday, April 26, 2010

Slumber week

Hello all,

Not much happened this past week. It rained most of the week and Jimi could not finish the fence,  nor could he and Matt train for the marathon.

Miller began the week feeling under the weather, but bounced back and is now doing well. I felt under the weather for a few days and just laid around the house after work.

Jenn had two days of clinicals for her nursing class. It was quite an eye opener for her to work in a nursing home, but still she enjoyed the experience.

Jimi and I played pool a couple of nights, he worked on replacing the door on the front porch, and along with my being completely lazy, I managed to work on my family tree and do some painting lessons.

Jennifer had her senior prom on Saturday night. She looked amazing. Here are pictures for you.






Since we no linger have cable, Jimi hooked his computer up to the TV so we can watch television programs from a website called hulu. It's pretty cool and a lot less commercials.

I hit my 2 year anniversary date with Crocs and soon I will be hitting my 10 year anniversary date with Cencorp.

It was a mellow slumber week. While I hate feeling like I wasted an entire week I know that sometimes we need these kinds of weeks. That's all for now.

Love Everybody,
Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment