Sunday, June 6, 2010

Winding down

Hello Everyone,

I can't believe an entire week has gone by. It seems like yesterday that I was sitting at my desk planning and pondering over the excitement of Jennifer's graduation. So, now that that hurdle is over, what now? Well, I think it is going to be status quo until Jimi's house sells and then we will be on the fast track again.

Daniel will be a senior this next year. Jimi will take his senior pictures this summer, and I've offered to do the invitations. His father will have to plan the reception, since I will not be living in Idaho. Jimi and I are definitely planning to attend his graduation.

I worked like a mad woman at Crocs (and Cencorp) this week, while Jimi worked like a mad man on the house. We played pool on Friday night and had planned to take the boat on the lake over the weekend, but were not able to. Jennifer was asked to stand in at a hair modeling show, so we went to watch her walk the isle on Saturday night. Her hairdo looked like something out of a top model magazine. I attached a picture for you.



We will be relaxing in Vegas this week - a romantic get-a-way for two. We'll tell you all about it next week. Until then....

Love Everybody,

Lorie & Jimi

No comments:

Post a Comment